• Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
• Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the our Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
• Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit UltraX and use the services.
• IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
• Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by UltraX or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
• Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
• Service: refers to the service provided by Ultra% as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
• Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
• Website: UltraX's site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://ultrax-yt.com.
• You: a person or entity that is registered with UltraX to use the Services.
We collect information from you when you visit our service, register, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
• Email Addresses
• Billing Addresses
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
• To send periodic emails
We receive some information from the third parties when you contact us. For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming our customer, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to us. We also occasionally collect information that is made publicly available on social media websites. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
We may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and our service, database storage, and management, e-mail management, storage marketing, credit card processing, customer service, and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through our Service. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with theSe third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographics such as connection speed, whether you have visited the service in a shared location, and the type of device used to visit the service. They may aggregate information about our advertising and what you see on the service and then provide auditing, research, and reporting for us and our advertisers.
We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules, and regulations.
We will collect the personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information about you from a third party as described above.
By submitting your email address to our service, you agree to receive emails from us. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do. Email addresses submitted only through the order processing page will be used for the sole purpose of sending you information and updates pertaining to your order. lf, however, you have provided the same email to us through another method, we may use it for any of the purposes stated in this Policy.
We are incorporated in Egypt, Pakistan and Lithuania. Information collected via our website, through direct interactions with you, or from the use of our help services may be transferred from time to time to our offices or personnel, or to third-parties, located throughout the world, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, by using any of The above, you voluntarily consent to the trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures, help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standard used to measure our compliance with that duty.
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide service to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we'll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc...) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
In respect to any billing addresses or other payment processing details you have provided us, we commit that this confidential information will be stored in the most secure manner possible.
We do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and You are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers.
• Local Storage
Local Storage sometimes known as DOM storage, provides web apps with methods and protocols for storing client-side data. Web storage supports persistent data storage, similar to cookies but with a greatly enhanced capacity and no information stored in the HTTP request header.
uses "Sessions" to identify the areas of our website that you have visited. A Session is a small piece of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser.
GDPR is an EU-wide privacy and data protection law that regulates how EU residents’ data is protected by companies and enhances the control the EU residents have, over their personal data.